What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The four secrets of becoming a supertrainer
- Know how to condition the clicker and how to use alternative reward markers
- Find out the 7 different teaching techniques and how to choose between them
- Learn how to teach reliable cues that work in real life situations
- Learn the 4 secrets of becoming a supertrainer
- Discover how to find effective eeinforcers
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Clicker Training scores 70.93/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://canisclickertraining.kajabi.com/sp/24696-ebook, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $49.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: canisclickertraining.kajabi.com you’ll also be taken through to canisclickertraining.kajabi.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)